CoverLawn® for private use
CoverLawn® is the brand new unique hybrid grass product that, together with natural grass, forms a very strong and durable combination. CoverLawn® is constructed with a very strong polyester underside into which every piles of artificial grass is knotted, forming a reinforcement. This reinforcement protects the root system and crown of the grass, while the piles protect the wear surface. The design of CoverLawn® means that the piles of natural grass can grow through it unhindered, both up and down. The properties of the grass, together with the pattern in the reinforcement, stimulate the integration between the grass and CoverLawn®. After a few days there is a visible change, with the natural grass taking over, and full integration is achieved after 6-8 weeks. You can check the status of the integration by pulling on the CoverLawn®. If it’s firmly attached to the ground, the process is complete. The process occurs at different speeds depending on the growth processes. At this point, the CoverLawn® is no longer visible, only the natural grass.
When exposed to mechanical loads from animals, people, vehicles etc., the piles of natural grass are worn away first, revealing the soil and ultimately the roots of the grass. Here, CoverLawn® prevents this from happening, so that the roots have space to establish themselves and give out new shoots without impact from above.
CoverLawn® drains 100%, meaning that it also provides complete ventilation. The grass is available in different piles heights from 12 to 60 mm. The piles of grass are non-slip treated.
Gardens worn by your active children to a bare soil surface. CL 2802.
Robotic lawn mowers slip on embankments, get stuck in the swing or leave a bare surface around the charging station. NRT 3002.
Disabled people are unable to cross grass with their aids. NRT 2500.
Shade beneath trees where the grass never grows properly. NRT 2202.
Parties held outdoors. NRT 2500.
Embankments that erode and where the grass never grows properly. CL 2004
Care and maintenance
CoverLawn® should be maintained just like the grass surface you want. Aeration is carried out with solid pins. Once a year, you should brush CoverLawn® so that the plastic grass piles are visible. This is done to prevent a new root system from forming above the old one.
- CoverLawn® is laid directly on the surface requiring reinforcement, and anchored with the pins included.
- CoverLawn® can also be laid on a seedbed and anchored with the pins included.
- CoverLawn® can also be rolled out, ready-integrated, like a normal roll of turf.
- The installation pins are degradable and 130 mm in length.
- The surface should be flat so that lawn mowing does not tear up CoverLawn® and the ground surface. It is particularly sensitive during the integration period. This applies especially to rotary lawn mowers.
- If it doesn’t grow from beneath, you still have a beautiful CoverLawn® surface.
Calculate your own CoverLawn® cost.
Example figures in the table are for illustration only.