Hybrid grass for football
Football has been played on hybrid grass for many years. The range of hybrid grass has increased substantially. ÅhusTurf Hybrid grass CL 2802 has a very strong underside that protects the root system from above.
CL 2802 is an extremely strong product developed for all levels of football. Here we have adapted the pile height to the hole size (20 mm) and the strength of the reinforcement. This combination means that you get maximal ventilation and growth, as well as utmost protection of the grass crown and root system. The unique part of the product CL 2802 is that it can be installed on smaller areas of the pitch but still increase the overall quality of the pitch.
Integrated CL 2802 is supplied as a roll of ready-to-lay grass. The turf thickness is 35 mm, and the roll is 72 cm wide.
- CL 2802 is installed directly onto the grass surface or on a seedbed.
- Integrated CL 2802 on a roll is laid as for normal turf. Can be played on after approx. 10-14 days.
What should you as customer consider:
- What maintenance capacity do we have?
- How many hours per week will we use the pitch?
- What time of year is the pitch in use?
- Do I need to install hybrid on the entire pitch?
- What is the objective with my hybrid solution?
These questions are good to discuss before you invite the different suppliers.
- The whole pitch
- Penalty area
- Penalty spot, half-way line
- Entrance for machines
- Warm up areas
- Technical area
- All natural grass wear surfaces in your facility